Saturday 14 March 2015

Promotion

http://halfriesen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/BetweenTheShelves_coverWEB.jpgMy writing group has self-published a collection of short pieces, Between the Shelves, as a fundraiser for Edmonton Public Library. The book is available for sale on Amazon.com. One of the editors, Hal Friesen, has conducted interviews with the contributors, and since I am very much dried up these days in terms of posts about creativity, these interviews serve well as substitutes.


I will link to these interviews one at a time. First up is an interview with Brian Clark.

PS: My own piece in the anthology is a short story called "Melvil Dui Conquers All."

PPS: I won an award for my story "Royal Visit," published in Prairie Journal of Canadian Literature. It won the silver award for fiction for the 2015 Alberta Magazine Publishers Association Showcase Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment